Monday 19 August 2024

The Heiress Masquerade

 The Heiress Masquerade

Dollar Princess #2

Maddison Michaels



Reviewed by Helen


I have been eagerly awaiting this one since I read book one and was not disappointed at all, I laughed, smiled and cheered Aimee and Harrison along in this awesome story, come along and meet them in this feisty, sensual and fabulous story.

Aimee Thornton-Jones is an American Heiress but she does not want marriage she wants to work with her father in running his company but of course in 1890 that is something that woman don’t do, but more determined than ever when Aimee and her cousin Evie are on their way to England with her mother hoping she will pick up a husband and title Aimee suggests a swap with Evie and now Aimee is doing a traineeship as a secretary at her father’s office in London, meeting the son her father always wanted Harrison Stone goes off with sparks shooting everywhere and guns out.

Harrison Stone was orphaned when he was a child and left to fend for himself in New York. Meeting up with Thomas Thornton-Jones changed him and made him into the man he is today and love will never play a part in it at all, but when his mentor’s niece arrives for a traineeship she is not what he expects at all she is not only beautiful but feisty and so head-strong, when she discovers anomalies in the books they are on a mission to discover what is going on and amid that the chemistry grows and before long they are spending some very passionate time together and now he knows who she is he must do the right thing.

I loved this one so much, it is witty, sensual, I loved Aimee so much she made me smile and laugh she is so head-strong and determined and she has found her match in the Adonis Harrison Stone, but can Harrison put his past and determination behind him and look to the future for love and happiness? They are a perfect match in my opinion but they do have a few hurdles that they need to cross to find that love, will they get there safely?

I do highly recommend this one, it is a fabulous story from start to finish thank my MS Michaels I loved it, a must read and I am looking forward to another one in the Dollar Princess series.

My thanks to Entangled Amara and Netgalley for my digital copy to read and review

5 stars
August 20, 2024 by Entangled: Amara