Friday 11 September 2015

The Seduction of Lord Stone by Anna Campbell

The Seduction of Lord Stone

Anna Campbell


The Seduction of Lord Stone by Anna Campbell

Reviewed by Helen

MS Campbell's stories never disappoint they take me on magical journeys back to The Regency period they make me smile laugh and cry with the emotions that fly of the pages and keep me up late and turning them quickly while I savour every word.

This is the first story in her new Dashing Widows series and we meet our first widow Caroline, Lady Beaumont Caroline is just about to come out of mourning after a 10 year marriage to Freddie which left her feeling trapped and she never wants to feel that way again so with her two friends Fenella and Helena who are also coming out of mourning they have decided to have some fun and live a little.

Caroline has set her sights on Lord West she just wants an affair nothing serious she never wants to be married again but Silas Nash Viscount Stone who is Helena's brother and has become a very good friend of Caroline's over the past year has different ideas about this he wants Caroline and goes out of his way to seduce her while Caroline is trying very hard to seduce Lord West.

This is a story that will have you laughing the banter between Caroline and Silas is just so good it is a beautifully written story it is sensual and emotional and is a story that you should not miss I highly recommend this one and I am really looking forward to Fenella and Helena's stories I just loved this one and I hope I have done it justice.

5/5 stars for an awesome story