Thursday 4 February 2016

Exile's Return by Alison Stuart

Exile's Return

Alison Stuart

Exile's Return by Alison  Stuart

Reviewed by Helen

MS Stuart has never disappointed me with one of her stories and I have to say this latest one was a joy to read I have read the first two books in this series a couple of times (loved them) and I was really looking forward to Daniel's story and truly this one was fabulous can I say it is now my favourite of the three it tied everything up so well it was emotional and moving what a story.

Daniel Lovell returns to England after being imprisoned for eight years to seek out his brother Kit not knowing if he is alive this is after Cromwell has died and there is still unrest in England and The King is still in exile but he has given Daniel a task that will hopefully help him get back on the throne this brings Daniel in contact with Agnes Fletcher who is caring for two children Agnes is alone after the children's father has been hanged but she is nothing but strong determined and so very brave and when the children are taken from her care Daniel and Agnes start a journey to full fill two quests but it also brings them closer together and as they fall in love through so many dangers and so much happening I was smiling and turning those pages.

This story is so beautifully written the characters are so real and come to life on the pages the emotions you will feel throughout the story will have you shedding some tears and cheering them on I truly loved this one from start to finish it is one that will stay with me for a long time and will be re read many times over and I highly recommend this story as well as the first two in the series. I loved catching up with Jonathon and Kate and Kit and Thamsine don't miss this one. I hope I have done it justice fabulous story

5/5 stars for fantastic story

Published February 1st 2016 by Escape Publishing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------